Am I Eligible?
If you qualify to join a health plan that is part of the Medicare-Medicaid Alignment Initiative (MMAI), you will get a letter in the mail. This letter will explain how to pick a health plan, such as Molina Dual Options.
Molina Dual Options is available to individuals who meet all of the following criteria:
- Age 21 and older at the time of enrollment.
- Entitled to benefits under Medicare Part A and enrolled under Medicare Parts B and D, and receiving full Medicaid benefits.
- Enrolled in the Medicaid Aid to the Aged, Blind, and Disabled (ABD) category of assistance and
- Live within our Service Area
The following populations are ineligible for the Medicare-Medicaid Alignment Initiative, including Molina Dual Options:
- Individuals under the age of 21.
- Individuals receiving development disability institutional services or who participate in the HCBS waiver for Adults with Developmental Disabilities.
- The Medicaid Spend-down population.
- Beneficiaries in the Illinois Medicaid Breast and Cervical Cancer program.
- Individuals enrolled in partial benefit programs and
- Individuals enrolled in both Medicare and Medicaid who have Comprehensive Third Party Insurance.
You can also call Member Services to learn more.