The Ohio Department of Medicaid will let you know if you are eligible for the MyCare Ohio program. You are eligible if:
- You are receiving full benefits from both Medicare and Medicaid
- You are 18 years of age or over
- You reside in the Molina Dual Options MyCare Ohio service area
You have the right to choose the health plan that is right for you and your health care needs. Make it Molina Dual Options MyCare Ohio. Learn How to Enroll.
Who is not eligible to join the Molina Dual Options MyCare Ohio plan?
Not everyone who has both Medicaid and Medicare can enroll in Molina Dual Options. You cannot enroll if you:
- Do not have full Medicaid benefits and Medicare Parts A, B and D;
- Are younger than age 18;
- Are enrolled in PACE (Program for All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly);
- Have a delayed Medicaid spend down;
- Have any private medical insurance, including retiree benefits, other than a Medicare Advantage plan; or
- Do not live in the Molina Dual Options MyCare Ohio service area
- Have intellectual or other developmental disabilities and receive services through a waiver or Intermediate Care Facility for Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities (ICF-IID)