- The drug is medically necessary
- The prescription is filled at a Molina Dual Options network pharmacy and other plan rules are followed
- With a prescription, you can get certain durable medical equipment items under $30 at retail pharmacies in the Molina MyCare Ohio network at no cost
- We offer a $20 monthly allowance so you can get the over-the-counter items you need
- You pay $0 for all generic drugs
Drug Formulary Search
Please Note: Members can contact the plan for a printed copy of the most recent list of drugs or view the link below. You can contact our Pharmacy team at (855) 665-4623, TTY 711, Monday - Sunday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. local time.
- We may add or remove drugs from the formulary during the year. View Drug Formulary Updates here.
- Changes in the formulary may affect which drugs are covered and how much you will pay when filling your prescription.
- If we remove drugs from the formulary, or add prior authorizations, quantity limits and/or step therapy restrictions on a drug, and you are taking the drug affected by the change, we will notify you of the change at least 60 days before the date that the change becomes effective.
- If a drug is removed from our formulary because the drug has been recalled from the market, we will not give 60 days notice before removing the drug from the formulary. Instead, we will remove the drug from our formulary immediately and notify members about the change as soon as possible.
- Medication Therapy Management Program
- Changes to the Formulary
- 2020 Prior Authorization Grid
- 2021 Prior Authorization Grid
- 2020 Step Therapy Grid
- 2021 Step Therapy Grid
Exceptions for Out-of-Network (OON) Coverage
Information on when Molina Healthcare will reimburse members for coverage charges incurred at out-of-network pharmacies. Exceptions for Out-of-Network (OON) Coverage
Molina Healthcare has established quality assurance measures and systems in order to make sure that medications are used in a safe and effective manner. Read more about our Medication Safety Policy.
- You can visit your local pharmacy to fill your prescription
You can also complete a Mail Service Order Form
For more information, you can call Member Services.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the file(s) above. Download a free version.