How do I?

Let’s get to know more about your Molina Healthcare health plan and benefits

  • Do you need a ride to your healthcare appointments? We can get you there! Please contact MTM to schedule a ride:

    Read this FAQ to learn more about MTM transportation services:

    icon_pdf Medallion 4.0 member FAQ 

    Mileage reimbursement

    Can you, a family member or friend drive you to your appointment? Molina will reimburse whoever drives you the money spent on gas. There are some steps you must complete to get the reimbursement.

    Learn more about the Mileage Reimbursement program.

You need icon_pdf Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the file(s) above. Download a free version.