Molina Healthcare staff will help you coordinate your care
When you become a Molina Medicaid Plus member you are eligible for care coordination services. Care coordination means that members are provided with a single point of contact at the health plan to help you access your healthcare benefits. Your Care Coordinator will work with you and your care team to make sure you receive quality care at the right time and right place. Care Coordinators are specially trained in all aspects of care coordination including Complex Care Management, Disease Management, and Home and Community based services.
Living with health problems and managing them can be hard. We offer special services and programs for members who need extra help with a health problem. The program is offered at no cost to you.
Molina Healthcare care coordinators can help you:
- Get services that you are eligible to receive
- Set up appointments and tests
- Help arrange for transportation
- Identify any gaps in care or health care needs
- Access resources to help you with special health care needs and assist your caregivers with day-to-day stress
- Coordinate moving from one setting to another. This can include being discharged from the hospital
- Assess eligibility for long-term care services and supports
- Connect with community resources
- Find services from additional resources, including community and social services programs like physical therapy or “Meals on Wheels”
- Arrange for services with a primary care provider (PCP), family members, caregivers and any other identified provider
Who do I contact for more information?
Please call Member Services at (844) 809-8445.