Mejora de Servicios para Miembros de Molina Medicare
The quality of care you receive is important to us.
Molina Medicare wants you and your family to get the best care. We have a Quality Improvement Program (QI) to ensure quality care. Each year Molina Medicare sets goals to improve our services. Our goal is to help you and your family have better care. We make measurements to know how good attention we are providing, sending you surveys to complete. We observe what it points to find ways to improve.
The QI Program:
- Evaluate providers to make sure you have access to a qualified health care team
- Investigate and take action when you have a problem with the quality of care that has been received
- Promote health care safety through education for both you and our providers
- Publish a Preventive Health Guide to help you know the services you need and when you need them
- Evaluate the quality of your medical care through HEDIS(PDF)(Próximamente) Efficacy Data Set and Health Care Information. These results do not indicate when you have received the type of care you need. The results observe how often you receive services such as influenza vaccines, immunizations, eye exams, cholesterol tests, and prenatal care if you are pregnant.
- Surveys on the satisfaction of the members of the care received. One type of survey is called CAHPS(PDF)(Próximamente) Consumer Evaluation of Providers and Healthcare Systems). This tells us if you are happy with your care and your provider. It also tells us what we can improve for you. Some measures allow you to get your appointment faster and have more providers to assist you.
To learn more or request a copy of our QI program, call Servicios para Miembros
HEDIS® is a registered trademark of the National Quality Assurance Commission (NCQA).
*Copias impresas de la información publicada en nuestro sitio web están disponibles a pedido.
Es necesario Adobe Acrobat Reader para ver el/los archivo(s) anterior(es). Descargue una versión gratuita.