Select Molina Dual Options Medicare-Medicaid Alignment Initiative for your coverage now and start getting your Medicare and Medicaid benefits covered under one plan.
Every Member Counts
Molina puts you at the center of your own care with services that are built around you - not the other way around.
- It starts with a health risk assessment of your medical, transportation, food, and shelter needs. Based on what's identified, a care plan is crafted especially for you
- Your care team works quickly to address your health issues
- Every member has access to a Community Connector, who lives nearby. Connectors make home visits and report concerns to the care team. Because Connectors know the community, they can link you to social service agencies and help you build a support system
- Another key to our care is managing your transitions between hospital, nursing facility and home. We aim for you to have fewer in-patient visits and readmissions. Our approach is high-touch and centered on you. That means we speak with you often - it's important to help you be at your safest and healthiest at home
- A single point of contact. We assign one person to focus on getting you the care you need, right when you need it
- A plan centered on you. Your well-being and ability to live independently are important. We help you balance all your health care needs, including long-term care, behavioral health, and physical health services
- A seamless transition. We work with you every step of the way to help you make sure you're getting the most out of every visit you make to your provider
- When programs like Medicaid and Medicare join forces, you get the most from your health care benefits
- 24/7 advice from registered nurses and behavioral health professionals. Even in the middle of the night, we're here to answer your questions and direct you to the right place to get care
- Your personal care team includes you, your family, your doctors and other caregivers - and anyone else you choose to help you make decisions about your care
Molina Dual Options Medicare-Medicaid Alignment Initiative also offers the following extra services and/or benefits to their members.
- Transportation to your provider appointments. You pay a $0 copay for round-trip rides to plan approved locations
- $20 monthly allowance for over-the-counter (OTC) items. You get $20 to buy the OTC items you need
- $0 copay for generic drugs
- Your Medicare and Medicaid benefits under one plan. Molina Dual Options Medicare-Medicaid Alignment Initiative plan serves as your single point-of-contact for all of your Medicare and Medicaid services. That means just one ID card, one toll-free Member Services hotline, and one Molina Care Manager to meet all your needs
Click to learn more on how to become a Member.