Stop Tobacco Program
Are you ready to quit? This program is designed to help you. It is at no cost to members. This program may provide any of the following help:
- Free educational materials.
- Free one-on-one coaching. As part of the program, members will get guidance and ideas from Certified Tobacco Treatment Specialists to help them quit tobacco use.
- If eligible, nicotine replacement therapy or other medications based on what you and your provider decide is right.
Ohio Tobacco Quit Line
A toll-free quit line to call any time for help at (800) 784-8669. You can get personal quit coaching and telephone counseling at no cost to you. Call or visit ohio.quitlogix.org to enroll today!
My Life, My Quit
This stop tobacco program is designed just for teens. Here’s how to join:
- Text “Start My Quit” to (855) 891-9989, or
- Visit mylifemyquit.com to enroll online, or
- Call (855) 891-9989 to enroll by phone
How do members enroll?
Call Member Services to learn more.