Interested in Joining Our Network?
As a managed care leader, Molina Complete Care (MCC) values our network providers and realizes that your time is best spent with your patients – not with excessive administrative tasks.
MCC has a long-standing reputation for delivering access to high quality health care and helping our MCC members get the most out of their Arizona Medicaid benefits. One of the reasons we can do that is because we partner with the very best providers. We’re proud to work with health care professionals who share our commitment to serving our MCC members.
What are the Benefits of Being an MCC Network Provider?
MCC offers solutions to save you time and resources, including:
- Easy claims submission
- Prompt payment
- Simplified credentialing
- Access to no-cost online provider education resources
- Access to provider support specialists, all of whom are licensed nurses and behavioral health clinicians who offer training and technical assistance to providers to promote best practices and improve quality of care
- Access to a dedicated after-hours provider relations team
How do I Join the MCC Provider Network?
To join the MCC provider network, you, the group practice or the organization must first be contracted with MCC. Prior to contract execution, we ensure all practitioners and organizations meet specific credentialing criteria and that it is approved by MCC’s Regional Network and Credentialing Committee (RNCC).
What does the MCC Credentialing Process Include?
- AzAHP application review – MCC confirms that you have fully completed the AzAHP application and provided all required supporting documentation.
- Verification of credentials – MCC verifies information including, but not limited to, license status, insurance coverage and education/training using criteria defined to meet accreditation, regulatory and other applicable requirements.
- Committee Review – If your credentials meet the minimum required standards, your application is sent to an RNCC comprised of MCC clinical staff and professional peers. The RNCC reviews applications subject to business needs and in accordance with applicable state laws.
Are you Ready to Join the MCC Provider Network?
Step one – complete one of our interested provider forms
- For individual practitioners and/or group practices:
- If you are an individual practitioner, physician group or a group of providers who provide medical services, please complete and submit the AzAHP Practitioner Form.
- Group practices must fill out one provider information form for the group and one provider information form for each licensed practitioner in the group.
- Group practices with more than 20 practitioners can submit one provider information form for the group and a roster listing each practitioner in the group. The roster must contain the same information as requested on the provider information form, including but not limited to practitioner’s name, degree type, individual NPI, CAQH number, date of birth and provider type or specialty.
- For organization and facility providers:
- If you are registered with the Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS) to provide services as a facility or organization, please complete and submit the AzAHP Organizational/Facility Form.
- Complete the organization provider application for the primary site and complete a separate organization application supplement form, which is included in the application) for each additional service location.
Step two – submit your completed forms
- Submit your interested provider form along with an IRS W-9 tax form to our MCC provider network team.
- Use one of the following three ways below to submit your completed forms:
- By fax – (888) 656-0369
- By email – [MCCAZ-Provider@molinahealthcare.com]
- By mail:
Molina Complete Care
Attention: Provider Network department
5055 E Washington St, Suite 210
Phoenix, AZ 85034
Step three – an MCC provider network representative will review your initial application and will contact you if additional information is required.
Are you looking to become an MCC provider?
To join our network, you must first be enrolled in Arizona Medicaid. To enroll in Arizona Medicaid, go to www.azahcccs.gov/PlansProviders/APEP/ProviderEnrollment.html