Utah State Children’s Health Insurance Plan (CHIP) Eligibility
Children who may qualify for CHIP must meet income guidelines and be:
- Under age 19.
- Not currently covered by health insurance.
- US citizens or legal residents.
You can enroll your child to receive CHIP benefits.
- You can enroll online here https://jobs.utah.gov/liferay/
- You may contact a Health Program Representative (HPR) by calling toll-free (866) 772-1261.
- You may also call Member Services at (888) 483-1760 and we will assist you.