Are you eligible for Molina Healthcare of Utah Medicaid?

You or your dependent child may enroll in Molina Healthcare if: You can get Medicaid benefits. Your Medicaid HPR (Health Program Representative​) can tell you if you can get Medicaid benefits.

Am I Eligible?If you live in Utah, Salt Lake, Davis or Weber Counties, you must choose a health plan for your medical care. If you live in any other county in Utah, you may have a choice of selecting a health plan or primary care provider (PCP).

To find out if you qualify for Medicaid, please call the Department of Workforce Services (DWS) at (866) 435-7414.​​