Am I Eligible?
If you have both of these cards, you may qualify for the MI Health Link program.
You may receive a letter in the mail explaining Michigan's Integrated Program for people who are Medicare-Medicaid eligible.This letter will explain how to pick a health plan, such as Molina Dual Options MI Health Link. If you have already picked a health plan, you may not get the letter. That does not mean you are not eligible for the program.
Molina Dual Options MI Health Link is available to individuals who meet all of the following criteria:
- Age 21 or older at the time of enrollment.
- Entitled to benefits under Medicare Part A and enrolled in Medicare Parts B and D, and also receiving full Medicaid benefits (includes individuals who are eligible for Medicaid through expanded financial eligibility limits under a 1915(c) waiver or who reside in a nursing facility and have a monthly patient pay amount and
- Currently lives in our Service Area.
The following populations are ineligible for the MI Health Link Integrated Care Program, including Molina Dual Options MI Health Link:
- Individuals under the age of 21.
- Individuals previously disenrolled due to Special Disenrollment from Medicaid managed care.
- Individuals who live outside of our Service Area.
- Individuals with Additional Low Income Medicare Beneficiary/Qualified Individuals (ALMB/QI).
- Individuals without full Medicaid coverage (spend downs or deductibles).
- Individuals with Medicaid who reside in a state psychiatric hospital.
- Individuals with commercial HMO coverage and
- Individuals with elected hospice services. If you receive hospice service, you may choose to stay with Molina.