Guidelines to Keep You Healthy
Do you know when you need a checkup or other preventive health services? Passport provides members and their families with information about preventive health checkups and services that they may need and when they should get them. These are basic guidelines that suggest checkups for all children and adults unless advised differently by their provider. They should not replace any provider advice.
Do your part to stay healthy!
• Take a few moments to read the Guidelines to Keep you Healthy. Keep in mind that these guidelines are suggested checkups to keep you healthy. Passport covers preventive care services.
• Write down any questions you may have. Take these questions to your next checkup.
• Tell your provider about any health problems you or your children are having.
• Make sure you do not miss your appointments.
• If you miss your appointment, call your provider to reschedule right away.
Passport Preventive Care Guidelines are based on information and recommendations from nationally recognized organizations. These guidelines do not replace your provider’s medical advice. Your provider may have more up-to-date information or a recommendation that is right for you. Members should always talk with their provider about a treatment plan that is right for them. Passport does not diagnose conditions or recommend specific treatments. Passport does not guarantee any results or outcomes. Passport does not guarantee and shall not be liable for any information that is in these guidelines. Passport also shall not be liable for any information that is not in these guidelines or for any recommendations made by independent third parties from whom any of the information was obtained.
*Printed copies of information posted on our website are available upon request.