Thank you for choosing Passport!
You have applied to join the Passport family. Here is what happens next.
- Passport will send you a Member Welcome Packet and Member ID Card on or before your effective date with Passport. (The Member ID Card and Member Welcome Packet are sent as separate mailings.)
- Carry your Member ID Card with you at all times. You must show it every time you get health care.
- If you lose your Member ID Card, call Passport. We will be happy to send you a new card.
- Call Member Services if you have questions. You can call us at (800) 578-0603 , TTY: 711 Monday to Friday, 7:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m. local time (except on holidays).
Transition of care and prescriptions
Members who have transitioned from Medicaid Fee-For-Service to Passport and are currently receiving, or scheduled to receive, treatment by a non-participating provider prior to being enrolled with Passport, may be eligible for transition of care. Please contact Member Services at (800) 578-0603 for more information.
What you can do now
- As a new member, you have Member Rights and Responsibilities. Read them today.
- Visit Members to learn more about the many programs and services we offer you and your family.
- Learn more about MyPassportHealthPlan.com. It is our member portal where you can manage your health care online.
- Check out Staying Healthy for information and tips on how to keep your family well.