Molina Healthcare staff will help you coordinate your care
Molina Healthcare helps you to manage your health care if you are a person with a disability; you are an elderly person, or a person with blindness. We can help you get the services you need to live a healthy lifestyle. We can help you to get medical and behavioral health services that you may need. Molina has a Service Coordinator who can help you or your family member to get the health care services that may be needed. The Molina Service Coordinator can also help you to get access to long term services and supports that may help you to be safe and independent in your home. The programs are offered at no cost to you.
- Staff who can help you get long term services and supports
- 24-Hour Nurse Advice Line to assist you with health needs afterhours and on weekends
- Assistance to access your health care benefits and other services
Molina Healthcare staff can help you:
- Find the services that you or your family member is eligible to receive
- Help you to set up appointments
- Help you to set up transportation for appointments
- Arrange for you or your family member to get the health checkups and screenings that are needed
- Find family and community supports to meet social, nutritional, educational, and vocational needs
How do members enroll?
The Case Management programs are voluntary but a member must meet certain requirements. You can also be referred to one of the programs through:
- Provider referrals
Who do I contact for more information?
Please call our Health Management Department at (866) 891-2320 (TTY/TDD: 711). Our staff can give you more information. They can also let you know what programs you are currently enrolled in. You can also ask for a referral or ask to be removed from a program.