Health and Wellness
These programs and services provide you with information. They can show you ways to stay healthy. Some of the programs and services include:
- A member newsletter produced at least twice a year. It has information about upcoming events, member benefits, tips on how to stay healthy and other important information.
- Reminder cards or phone calls when it is time for things like checkups, immunizations, lead screenings and women's health (pap tests or mammograms).
- Information and resources on other services that can help you stay healthy. These include:
- Educational materials on many topics. Molina Healthcare members can request health education materials by:
- Asking their main doctor
- Calling Molina Healthcare Member Services
How do members enroll?
There are many ways a member can enroll but there are certain requirements that you must meet. You can:
- Be referred to a program or service
- You can sign up through your main doctor
- You can self-refer to a program
Who do I contact for more information?
Please call our Health Management Department at (866) 472-9483 (TTY/TDD: 711). Our staff can give you more information. You can also ask for a referral or to sign up for a program.