Getting the right health care is about:
- Having regular checkups to stay healthy
- Seeking help when you are sick
- Being able to visit a provider you trust with all your health care needs
Find a Molina Healthcare provider near you today
You can find our providers in hospitals and clinics near you.
- Provider Directory Medi-Cal Program Imperial County
- Provider Directory Medi-Cal Program Inland Empire
- Provider Directory Medi-Cal Program Sacramento County
- Provider Directory Medi-Cal Program San Diego County
Molina Healthcare follows Department of Healthcare Services (DHCS) time and distance standards for our Network of providers. This means that Molina is required to have certain provider types that practice close to a members home. This way members do not have to travel too far to see a doctor. Please see below link to the DHCS time and distance standards:
There are rural service areas where some provider types may not be available. In these cases, Molina is required to report these zip codes and provider types to DHCS for an alternative access standard. Please see below for the approved 2020 Alternative Access Requests by County.
If your zip code and provider type are listed, Molina must help you find an appointment. You have a right to call member services to get help with finding an appointment to a closer specialist.
Medi-Cal Member Services Phone Number:
Phone: (888) 665-4621
Fax: (310) 507-6186
If Molina cannot find you an appointment with a closer specialist, Molina will arrange transportation to see the specialist.