How to File a Complaint

How to file a Complaint (Grievance)

You may file a complaint (grievance) in person, in writing, by email, fax, TTY, telephone, My Molina at or directly with Molina Healthcare or at any of our provider’s offices. Grievance forms are in the office of each primary care provider (doctor). Members must file the complaint (grievance) within one hundred eighty (180) days from the day the incident or action occurred which caused the member to be unhappy.

To file your complaint, you can:

  • Call Member Services at (888) 665-4621 TTY users can dial: 711. We will try to resolve any complaint over the phone. Fill out the Grievance form by registering to My Molina at or write a letter and mail it to: Molina Healthcare of California, Grievance and Appeals Unit, 200 Oceangate, Suite 100, Long Beach, CA 90802.
    You can also fax it to (562) 499-0757. Be sure to include the following:
    • Member's first and last name
    • Molina Healthcare ID number. It is on the front of the Member ID Card.
    • Member's address and telephone number.
    • Explain the problem.