Be sure to take these simple steps right away to get started with your new plan.
1. Look for your Member ID Card inside your packet
- Make sure your information on the card is correct.
- Always keep your ID card with you. Show it every time you get medical care or visit the pharmacy.
2. Download the My Molina ® mobile app
- Our My Molina ® mobile app lets you view, print and send your member ID card. You can search for doctors, change your PCP and much more. Anytime,
- Download the My Molina ® app today from the Apple App Store or Google Play store.
- To learn how to use the My Molina ® mobile app and member portal, go to:
- Mymolina.com/gettingstartedvideos - English
- Mimolina.com/videosdeayuda - Spanish
3. Schedule a visit with your primary care provider (PCP)
- Visit your PCP even if you’re not sick to get set up as a new patient. Your PCP needs to get to know you and your health history. The more your PCP knows, the better they can help you.
- Your PCP’s name, phone number and location may be listed on your member ID card.
- If you don’t want to see the PCP listed on your ID card, you can change providers by using the Molina Mobile app, visiting MyMolina.com or Contact Us.
4. Fill out the Health Risk Assessment (HRA) form inside your welcome packet or complete online
- Mail your completed form back to us in the postage-paid envelope. You can also fill out this form online
- The answers you provide will help us to meet your needs.