These programs and services provide you with information on ways to stay healthy. Some of them include:
- A member newsletter that is sent to you at least twice a year. It contains information about upcoming events, member benefits, tips on how to stay healthy and other important information.
- Reminder cards or phone calls when it is time to see your provider. This may be for check-ups, immunizations, lead screenings and women’s health (pap tests or mammograms).
- Information and resources on other services that can help you stay healthy.
- Quit smoking
- Weight control
- Pregnancy/Family planning
- Health Education materials on many topics. Our members can request them by:
- Asking their provider
- Calling Member Services
How do members enroll?
There are many ways a member can enroll but there are certain requirements that you must meet. You can:
- Be referred to a program or service.
- You can sign up through your provider.
- You can self-refer to a program.
Who do I contact for more information?
Please call our Health Education Department at (866) 472-9483, TTY/TDD: 711. Our staff can give you more information. You can also ask for a referral or to sign up for a program.