Thank you for being a valued Molina member!
Here are some reminders and helpful information that every member should know:
We are here to help you with your health care needs. If you have questions about your benefits or want to change your Primary Care Provider, call Member Services at (855) 882-3901, TTY/TDD: 711 from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday. You can also check out the Frequently Asked Questions section on our website for more information and resources.
Member Handbook and Provider Directory:
- Your Member Handbook tells you about your health plan. You can find out more about your benefits and what is covered. To view or print a copy of your Member Handbook, click HERE.
- Your Provider Directory can help you find a doctor. To view or print a copy of your Provider Directory, click HERE.
If you would like a printed copy of the Member Handbook or Provider Directory or need material in a different format such as braille or large print call Member Services.
Well-Child Doctor Visits:
Molina covers well-child doctor visits at no cost to members from birth through the month of their 21st birthday. These checkups make sure your children are growing and getting the health care they need.
These checkups include health, vision, dental, and a hearing exam. Children also get immunizations (shots) and any lab tests needed. Parents and older children will receive health education.
It is very important that you get your child in for these checkups. Your child may look and feel well but still have a health problem. Your doctor can help find health concerns before they become bigger problems.
You can find a detailed well-child checkup schedule in your Member Handbook.
Extra Benefits for Molina Members:
Molina members can get what’s covered under the Healthy Connections program and more. Click HERE to see some of the extra benefits that are available to eligible Molina members at no cost.
Your Membership Rights and Responsibilities:
Each Medicaid Managed Care Organization (MCO) member has rights and membership responsibilities. To learn more, visit MolinaHealthcare.com/SC/MR
Our organization wants you to know that Molina adheres to the following:
- Utilization management decision making is based only on appropriateness of care and service and existence of coverage.
- The organization does not reward practitioners or other individuals for issuing denials of coverage.
- Financial incentives for utilization management decision makers do not encourage decisions that result in underutilization.