About Your Membership
Now, with Molina Dual Options you have:
- One ID card that shows you receive both Medicare and South Carolina Healthy Connections Medicaid benefits and services.
- Ongoing Medicare Parts A, B and D benefits.
- Full Healthy Connections Medicaid benefits.
- Supplemental benefits such as transportation.
- Home Health: Nursing services in your home; sometimes called private duty nursing.
- Personal Care Attendants: For custodial care assistance at home, including bathing, dressing, toileting and/or shopping (not skilled nursing)
- Adult Day Care: Facilities that provide a frail and/or chronically ill person with social, health and nutritional services. Transportation to and from facilities is included.
- Assisted Living: A residential facility for people that require some regular assistance but are not totally dependent.
- Nursing Facility Custodial Care: A nursing facility that provides help with dressing, bathing, getting in and out of bed, and assistance to the bathroom.
- Respite Care: The respite caregiver assists the member with all daily needs when the family or primary caregiver is absent.
- Home Delivered Meals: Prepared food brought to the member's home when the member cannot prepare his or her own meals but is able to feed him or herself.
- A Molina Dual Options representative will call you or send you a letter to determine what special needs you may have. An individual care plan will be created to coordinate with your doctors and other caregivers. A Care Coordinator will be assigned to help you.