Motherhood Matters® Pregnancy Program
Molina Healthcare has a special program for pregnant women. This program will help women get the education and services needed for a healthy pregnancy.
Depending on your needs, the following services may be provided:
- Counseling over the telephone.
- Educational workbooks and other resources.
- Coordination with social services.
- Case management services by a nurse.
If you are pregnant:
- See your doctor when you first find out that you are having a baby.
- Do not miss any of your doctor visits for prenatal care.
- The doctor visits will help you to know how your baby is growing. They can help you get ready for your baby to be born.
- Your doctor will be able to watch any problems that come up while your baby is growing. We want you to have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby.
As part of the program, you will also learn ways to stay healthy after your pregnancy.
How do members enroll?
Please call our Health Management Department at (866) 891-2320 Ext. 128555 (TTY/TDD: 7-1-1). Our staff can give you more information. They can also let you know what programs you are currently enrolled in. You can also ask for a referral or ask to be removed from a program.
*Printed copies of information posted on our website are available upon request.