Freedom From Smoking® Plus
Need help quitting smoking? As a Molina Dual Options MyCare Ohio member, the American Lung Association’s Freedom From Smoking® Plus program may be available to you at no cost.
The online program offers:
- 12 months of unlimited access to the program benefits
- Live telephone and chat support from quit-smoking specialists at the Lung HelpLine
- 24/7 access via your smartphone, computer or tablet
- Freedom From Smoking® online community support
- Nine highly-interactive sessions to prepare you for Quit Day and help you stay smokefree for good
Ready to learn more?
How do members enroll?
You must meet certain requirements to be in the program. Please call our Health Education Department at (866) 472-9483 (TTY: 7-1-1). Our staff can give you more information. You can also ask for a referral or to sign up for a program.
How do members get started once enrolled?
The American Lung Association has provided a Getting Started guide to help members through the set-up process.