Women's Preventive Services


You can go to any OB/GYN doctor in the Passport network as well as receive in network Certified Nurse Midwife (CNM) services without a prior authorization.

You can go to any qualified provider of your choice for family planning services. You do not need a referral from your PCP. This may include services such as:

  • Pregnancy tests
  • Birth control
  • Sterilization
  • Pap tests and Mammograms (without prior authorization)

Member Handbook
It tells you what you need to know about your Medicaid Health Plan. Read here.

How do members get care?
Please call Member Services at (800) 578-0603 to learn more about this service or for a referral. TTY for Deaf and Hard of Hearing: 711

 *Printed copies of information posted on our website are available upon request.