The Quality of Care You Receive is Important to Us
Molina Medicare wants you and your family to receive the best care. We have a Quality Improvement (QI) Program to ensure you get quality care. Each year Molina Medicare sets goals to improve our services. One goal is to help you take better care of yourself and your family. We measure how well we are providing care by sending you surveys to fill out. We look at what you say to find ways to improve.
The QI Program:
- Evaluates providers to be sure you have access to a qualified health care team
- Investigates and takes action when you have an issue with the quality of care you have been provided
- Promotes safety in health care through education for you and our providers
- Publishes Preventive Health Guidelines to help you know what services you need and when
- Evaluates the quality of your healthcare through HEDIS (PDF)(Coming Soon) (Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set).These scores tell us when you have received the type of care you need. The scores look at how often you receive services such as flu shots, immunizations, eye tests, cholesterol tests, and pre-natal care if you are pregnant.
- Surveys members’ satisfaction with care. One type of survey is called CAHPS (PDF)(Coming Soon) (Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems) . This tells us if you are happy with your care and your provider. It also tells us what we can make better for you. Some things are getting your appointment faster and having more providers to take care of you.
To learn more or to request a copy of our QI program, call Member Services.
To learn about the quality improvement programs for pharmacy, please visit the Drug List page.
HEDIS® is a registered trademark of the National Committee for Quality Assurance
*Printed copies of information posted on our website are available upon request.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the file(s) above. a free version.