Apple Health (Medicaid) Renewals
To keep your Apple Health coverage, you need to renew once a year.
How do I renew my Apple Health coverage?
- Online: Log in to wahealthplanfinder.org
- By Phone: Call the Customer Support Center at 855-WAFINDER or (855) 923-4633, or TTY: (855) 627-9604
- By Mail: Download an Application for Health Care Coverage and mail it to: Washington Healthplanfinder, P.O. Box 946, Olympia, WA 98507
What information do I need to renew my coverage?
- For every person in your household:
- Social Security number
- Income information (for adults or minors age 14+ who are required to file a tax return)
- If you are renewing for a documented immigrant who needs health care coverage:
- Passport, alien card, or other immigration number
How often do I need to renew my coverage?
You need to renew your Apple Health coverage every 12 months.
Where can I get help with completing my application?
If you need assistance, email Molina at healthplanrenewals@MolinaHealthcare.com or call us at (866) 916-0916. We’re here to help!