Are you having problems with your medical care or our services? If so, you have
a right to file a grievance or appeal.
A grievance can be filed when you are unhappy with your care. Some examples are:
- The care you get from your provider;
- The time it takes to get an appointment or be seen by a provider or;
- The providers you can choose for care.
An appeal can be filed when you do not agree with Molina Medicare’s decision to:
- Stop, suspend, reduce or deny a service or;
- Deny payment for services provided.
To learn more, click on one of the links below:
Molina Medicare wants you to have access to the grievance process. We will provide
you with help through each step.
For any other questions, Please call Member Services