What happens after I enroll in Senior Whole Health of New York?
Once you’re enrolled, you will receive a welcome call from us. During this call, you can expect to:
- Learn more about what your care manager does for you
- Share more about your health goals
- Learn more about what you may need from us (e.g. transportation)
- Learn more about your health, including vision and hearing
- Create your person-centered care plan with your care manager
- Get answers to your questions
You’ll receive a new member packet and your ID card in the mail shortly after enrollment.