Welcome to Molina Healthcare PLUS
- Molina Healthcare will send you a Member Welcome Packet and Member ID Card on or before your effective date with Molina Healthcare PLUS. (The Member ID Card and Member Welcome Packet are sent as separate mailings.)
- Carry your Member ID Card with you at all times. You must show it every time you get health care.
- If you lose your Member ID Card, call Molina Healthcare. We will be happy to send you a new card.
- Call Member Services if you have questions. You can call us Monday to Thursday, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. and Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (except on holidays).
Transition of care and prescriptions
Members who have transitioned from Medicaid Fee-For-Service to Molina Healthcare and are currently receiving, or scheduled to receive, treatment by a non-participating provider prior to being enrolled with Molina Healthcare of New York, may be eligible for transition of care. Please contact Member Services for further information.
What you can do now
- As a new member, you have Member Rights and Responsibilities. Read them today.
- Visit Members to learn more about the many programs and services we offer you and your family.
- Learn more about My Molina. It is our member portal where you can manage your health care online.
- Check out Staying Healthy for information and tips on how to keep your family well.