As a Molina Healthcare member, if you have a problem with your medical care or our services, you have a right to file a complaint or appeal. A complaint can be filed when you are unhappy with your care. Some examples are:
- The care you get from your doctor
- The time it takes to get an appointment or be seen by a doctor
- The doctors you can choose for care
An appeal can be filed when you do not agree with Molina Healthcare’s decision to:
- Stop, suspend, reduce or deny a service
- Deny payment for services provided
We want you to have access to the complaint process and can help you through each step.