Living with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Program
This program is for adults with COPD. The program is offered at no cost to you. You will learn:
- How to quit smoking
- About working with your provider to keep your COPD under control
- The warning signs of COPD
- How to take your medicines as ordered
You may receive:
- COPD educational materials
- Help with services such as transportation and appointments
- Important COPD care tips
- Referral to community resources
- A newsletter
How do members enroll?
As a member, you are auto enrolled if you have COPD.
- You can be referred to the program through a self-referral or a provider
- You must meet certain requirements to be in the program
- It is your choice to be in the program. You can ask to be removed from it at any time
Molina Healthcare uses the following information to identify members for the Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) program:
- Other health management programs
Who do I contact for more information?
Please call our Health Management Department at (866) 891-2320 (TTY/TDD: 711). Our staff can give you more information. They can also let you know what programs you are currently enrolled in. You can also ask for a referral or ask to be removed from the program.