Your Member Handbook
Please read your Member Handbook.
It tells you:
- About your health plan
- About your benefits
- About what is covered
- How to get the services you need
- How to get help with special health care needs
- How to contact us
- Your rights and responsibilities as a member
Read your Member Handbook today
- STAR Member Handbook
- STAR Value Added Services Addendum (Effective 9/1/2022)
- Medicaid Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Services for Children and Youth With Autism
- New Medicaid Benefit – Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) – Effective February 1, 2022
Need your Member Handbook in a different language or format?
You can get your member handbook and other information on our website in paper form or another alternate format at no cost. Call Member Services at (866) 449-6849. Molina will send you a paper copy of your requested material within 5 days.