Motherhood Matters® Pregnancy Program
Molina Healthcare has a special program for pregnant women. This program will help women get the education and services needed for a healthy pregnancy. Get the education and all the services you need to keep you and your baby healthy from now till after you give birth.
Depending on your needs, the following services may be provided:
- Counseling over the phone
- Educational workbooks and other resources
- Coordination with social services
- Case management services by a nurse
If you are pregnant:
- See your provider when you first find out that you are having a baby
- Make sure to go to every provider visit for prenatal care - don't miss any appointments. The provider visits will help you to know how your baby is growing. They can help you get ready for the birth of your baby
- Your provider will be able to watch any problems that come up while your baby is growing. We want you to have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby
As part of the program, you will also learn ways to stay healthy after your pregnancy.
How do members enroll?
Please call our Health Education Department at (866) 472-9483 (TTY/TDD: 711). Our staff can give you more information. You can also ask for a referral or to sign up for a program.