When you become a member, you get a Member Identification (ID) Card in the mail from Molina Healthcare.
Please check your Member ID Card to make sure the information is correct. It has this information on it:
- Your name
- Your member identification number (ID #)
- Your date of birth (DOB)
- Your primary care physician’s name (provider)
- Your primary care physician’s office phone number (provider phone)
- The name of the medical group your physician works with (provider group)
- Molina Healthcare’s 24-Hour Nurse Advice Line toll-free number for English and Spanish speaking members
- Toll-free numbers for:
- Prescription-related questions and the identifier for Molina Healthcare’s prescription benefit
- Hospitals to notify Molina Healthcare of admissions for members
- Emergency rooms to notify Molina Healthcare of emergency room admissions for our members
Be sure to carry your Member ID Card with you at all times.
- It is used by health care providers, such as your physician, pharmacist and hospital to determine if you are eligible for services through Molina Healthcare.
- You must show it every time you get health care.
- If you lose your Member ID Card, you can get a new one this way:
- Go to My Molina and print a temporary Member ID Card
- Go to My Molina and ask to have a new card sent to you
- Call Member Services at:
- (866) 449-6849 or CHIP Rural Service Area (RSA) (877) 319-6826
- TTY English (800) 735-2989 or dial 711
- Texas Relay Spanish (800) 662-4954