Molina Healthcare Patient Safety Program
Molina Healthcare wants you to be safe and healthy. We have a Patient Safety Program to help us meet this goal. This program gives you the safety facts so you can make better health care choices. Here are a few of the things we do to improve safety:
- Give providers information on safety issues and where to get help.
- Keep track of our Members’ complaints about safety problems in their provider’s office.
- Look at reports from groups that check provider safety. Reports tell us about things such as if there was enough staff in the provider location.
- Educate Members about what to ask when you see a provider.
Groups that check safety:
- The National Quality Forum
- Leap Frog Quality Index Ratings
- Joint Commission National Patient Safety Goal Ratings
*Printed copies of information posted on our website are available upon request.