Make the Most of Your Membership
10 Ways to Make the Most of Your Health Plan with Molina Healthcare
- Get to know your Molina Healthcare health plan. Go to “What’s Covered”. You can also read your Member Handbook
- Register for the member web portal: My Molina.(MiMolina.com en Español) to manage your health care online, any time day or night. It’s easy!
- Keep in contact with your case manager, also known as a care coordinator. Your case manager will assist you in managing your care.
- Check out Getting Care so that you know exactly what kind of care you have access to with Molina Healthcare.
- Take a look at our Health Programs for Members. Find out if you are enrolled in one today.
- See how we provide quality service to Members.
- Read the Grow and Stay Healthy Guidelines to get to know what immunizations (shots) you need and when you need to have them done.
- Read Molina Healthcare’s newsletters about how to take care of your health.
- Visit our Staying Healthy area with health-related questions. It offers all sorts of helpful information and advice.
- Call Member Services at (855) 687-7861 if you have any questions about your health plan.