We want you to stay well and live independently.
Molina Healthcare is dedicated to getting you the help and care you need. If you qualify, there are Waiver Programs available that provide additional services to help you live independently. The services are available to you in addition to medical and behavioral health benefits.
Aging - The Illinois Department of Aging determines eligibility for the Aging Waiver.
Supportive Living (SLF) - The Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Services determines eligibility for the Supportive Living Waiver.
Brain Injury (BI) - The Illinois Department of Human Services determines eligibility for the Brain Injury Waiver.
Persons with Disabilities (PD) - The Illinois Department of Human Services determines eligibility for the Disabilities Waiver.
HIV/AIDS - The Illinois Department of Human Services determines eligibility for the HIV/AIDS Waiver.Learn More.
The Waiver Programs offer home and community-based services (HCBS) to help you live in your own home or in a community setting. Your case manager will work with you, your family or guardian to find the right types of services. He or she will also work to find the right amount and how long you will get those services. Not all services will be right for you. Once you agree to these services, your case manager will work with you to arrange them.
There are five waiver programs offered to eligible Molina Dual Options members.
- The Elderly Waiver is for those people 60 years or older who live in the community. Learn More.
- The Persons with Disabilities Waiver is for those people 0 to 59 years of age who have a physical disability expected to last at least 12 months. Learn More.
- The Persons with a Brain Injury Waiver is for people who have an injury to the brain. Learn More.
- The People with HIV or AIDS Waiver is for individuals who have been diagnosed with HIV or AIDS. Learn More.
- The Supportive Living Facilities (SLF) waiver is for individuals who need assistance with the activities of daily living and reside in a supportive living facility. Learn More.
Who do I contact for more information?
For more information please call your case manager's direct extension, or you can call Member Services.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the file(s) above. Download a free version.