Your Member Handbook
Please read your Member Handbook. It tells you:
- About your health plan.
- About your benefits and what is covered.
- How to get the services you need, including special health care needs.
- How to contact us.
- Your rights and responsibilities as a member.
Certificate of Coverage and Document of Coverage
The Illinois Department of Human Services has a variety of waiver programs available for people who qualify. Members who qualify will receive information on program benefits in their new Member welcome packet. The Waiver Program Handbook Supplement tells you:
- About eligibility requirements to qualify for waiver programs.
- About the five waiver programs.
- The home and community-based services available under each waiver program.
Need your Member Handbook in a different language or format?
Call Member Services at (855) 687-7861.
If you need a printed copy of any of these materials mailed to you, call Member Services at (855) 687-7861.