Your Member ID Card
When you become a member, you get a Member Identification (ID) Card in the mail from Molina Healthcare.
Please check your Member ID Card to make sure the information is correct. It provides:
- Your name
- Your date of birth (DOB)
- Your Molina Healthcare identification number (ID#)
- Your client identification number (client ID#)
- Program name (program)
- Your primary care provider’s (PCP) name (provider)
- Your PCP office phone number (provider phone)
- The name of the medical group your provider works with (provider group)
- Your co-pays if applicable (copays)
- Additional information:
- Member Services Department phone number
- Molina Healthcare’s 24-hour Nurse Advice Line toll-free number for English and Spanish speaking members
- Authorization Department (for your provider) phone number
- Claims Address (for your provider)
- The identifier for Molina Healthcare’s prescription benefit
Be sure to carry your Member ID Card with you at all times
- It is used by health care providers, such as your provider, pharmacist and hospital to determine if you are eligible for services through Molina Healthcare.
- You must show it every time you get health care.
- If you lose your Member ID Card:
- Go to My Molina and print a temporary Member ID Card and ask to have a new one sent to you.
- Call Member Services at (888) 483-0760.