When you become a member, you get a Member Identification (ID) Card in the mail from Molina Healthcare.
Please check your Member ID Card to make sure the information is correct. It provides:
- Your name
- Your date of birth (DOB)
- Your Molina Healthcare identification number (ID#)
- Program name (program)
- Your co-pays, if applicable (copays)
- Additional information:
- Member Services Department phone number
- Molina Healthcare’s 24-hour Nurse Advice Line toll-free number for English and Spanish speaking members
- Authorization Department (for your provider) phone number
- Claims Address (for your provider)
- The identifier for Molina Healthcare’s prescription benefit
If you have questions about your Molina Member ID Card, call Member Services (888) 483-0760. You can access your ID Card electronically through MyMolina, our online member portal.