Advanced Technology. Professional Care. Excellence in Service.
There are more than 27 Molina Medical Clinics across the country, serving you with high-quality medical care. And we treat our patients like family.
Depending on where you live, our clinics may offer:
- Primary care services
- Immunizations (shots) and physical exams
- Automated on-site medication services
- Behavioral Health Services
- MyChart patient portal access that offers
- Access to your medical records
- View your lab results
- Email your providers
- Request an appointment
- Request a refill on medication
- Locate the nearest urgent care center
- Special help for patients with disabilities or activity limitations
- An assisted listening device and video interpreting service for patients with deafness or hearing loss
- Lowered reception counters for patients in wheelchairs
- Free shuttles to bring you to and from your appointments
- Onsite childcare service “Kid’s Corner”
- Pre-Diabetes workshops
- Childhood obesity programs
- Community outreach events
For more information, view the Molina Medical Clinic Tour video.