Annual Notice of Change (ANOC)
This document outlines the changes in your benefits and services for the new contract year starting January 1.
The information in this booklet is in effect from January 1, 2021 through December 31, 2021.
The information in this booklet is in effect from January 1, 2022 through December 31, 2022.
The Member Handbook is part of our contract with you. This document explains your rights, benefits, and responsibilities as a member of Molina Dual Options MI Health Link. This also explains our responsibilities to you, as well as outlines the following details:
- What is covered and what is not covered
- How to get the care you need, including rules you must follow
- Your rights as a member of our plan, including treatment decisions and using advance directives
- What to do if you are unhappy about something related to getting your covered services
- Our responsibility to treat patients with dignity, fairness and respect
- How to disenroll from Molina Dual Options MI Health Link and other options that are available
- Your rights and responsibilities upon disenrollment
*Printed copies of information posted on our web site are available upon request.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the file(s) above. Download a free version.