The CAHPS® (Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems) survey is maintained by National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA). The survey is performed each year. It measures how happy members are with the health plan and the service received from their practitioners.
Detailed results can be found by clicking below:
If you have any questions or would like additional information about CAHPS® please contact Molina Healthcare Member Services Department at (888) 898-7969
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the file(s) above. Download a free version.
*You may request printed copies of all content posted on our website.
CAHPS® is a registered trademark of the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ).
THE MOLINA HEALTHCARE OF MICHIGAN, INC.
MEMBER FEEDBACK SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE SWEEPSTAKES. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Molina Healthcare of Michigan Member Feedback Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of Michigan, who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry, and who are members in good standing of Molina of Michigan [Medicaid plan] for at least the last six (6) months. Void in all other jurisdictions and where prohibited by law. Employees, contractors, directors, agents and officers of Molina Healthcare of Michigan, Inc. (“Sponsor”), its and their parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, retailers, and advertising, promotion and judging agencies, and all other service agencies involved with the Sweepstakes, and members of the immediate family (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouse(s)) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to participate. By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Winning a Prize (as defined below) is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- TIMING: The Sweepstakes begins on March 1, 2023 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) until 11:59 p.m. EST of March 31, 2023 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
TO ENTER: To enter the Sweepstakes, during the Sweepstakes Period, complete the entry form sent by email from Sponsor or available as a postcard, including your full name and required information. By submitting the completed entry form during the Sweepstakes Period, eligible entrants will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
Entries may or may not be acknowledged, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. LIMIT: ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON, REGARDLESS OF METHOD OF ENTRY. Entries received before or after the Sweepstakes Period will not be accepted or be eligible to win the Prize. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified from the entire Sweepstakes. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email account used to register the email account will be deemed to be the registrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the account associated with the winning entry.
- WINNER SELECTION: On or about April 14, 2023, Sponsor will randomly select up to twenty (20) potential winners from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE SWEEPSTAKES SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY AND COMPLIANCE WITH THE OFFICIAL RULES HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. The potential winners will be notified by email using the contact information provided during registration/entry with specific instructions on how to obtain the prize. If the potential winner does not have an email address, the potential winner will be notified by telephone. Within five (5) days following the date of notification, the potential winner must: (a) provide an address to deliver the Prize; and (b) complete, sign and return as instructed an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release and, where permitted by law, a Publicity Release (collectively, the “Contest Documents”). If a potential winner cannot be reached (regardless of reason), does not respond within the designated time, or any Prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or declines the Prize for any reason prior to award (including, but not limited to, tax implications and/or Medicaid eligibility that may be affected from receiving the Prize), the potential winner forfeits the Prize and Sponsor may award the Prize to an alternate winner selected by a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received. Up to three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the Prize will remain un-awarded. Upon disqualification, no further compensation will be given. Failure to comply with any term or condition in these Official Rules may result in disqualification at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Odds of winning the Prize as set forth in Section 5 below will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
- PRIZES & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES: Up to twenty (20) winners will each receive one (1) 9th Generation iPad® (the “Prize”). Total Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Prize is: $326.00. Total ARV of all Prizes awarded in this Sweepstakes is up to: $6,520.00.
Prize Restrictions: Limit: one (1) Prize per person. Any details requested by Sponsor must be valid and accurate. Providing inaccurate, deceptive or false information may result in disqualification of the Prize winner, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. No substitution or exchange of Prize is permitted, except by Sponsor as set forth below; provided. Each winner agrees that the Prize is personal to the winner and may not be sold, resold, auctioned, bartered, assigned, exchanged, placed in commerce, transferred, given away, donated, or otherwise conveyed. The value of the Prize may be taxable as income to the winner, which may affect the winner’s income taxes and/or Medicaid eligibility. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winner. Prize consists of only those items specifically stated as part of the Prize. All expenses and costs associated with the acceptance or use of the Prize that are not expressly specified in these Official Rules as being part of the Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater value in its sole discretion. Winner will not receive compensation from Sponsor for Prize items that the winner is unable to use. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes. You must contact your own tax advisor for any questions concerning taxes. Sponsor’s only obligation is to award the prize pursuant to these Rules.
- PUBLICITY: Acceptance of the Prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor and its agents to use the winner’s name and/or likenesses, image, Prize information, photograph, voice, comments and other indicia for purposes of advertising and trade without further notice, permission, or compensation, unless prohibited by law. If requested, entrant will sign and return a publicity release and such other documents as may be required pursuant to these Official Rules.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Molina Healthcare of Michigan and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising/promotion agencies, and each of their shareholders, partners, members, directors, officers, employees, franchisees, and agents (“Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, illness, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of the Prize, including any travel related thereto, and for claims based on publicity rights and intellectual property rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect entries and (i) cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes; (ii) modify or suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; and/or (iii) award the applicable Prize in accordance with the winner selection criteria set forth above from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in cellular networks, phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the Prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of Prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of Prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of Prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible Prize claims.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, all entrants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or any Prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the federal or state courts located in the State of Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
- WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, send an email with subject line “Molina Healthcare of Michigan, Inc. Member Feedback Sweepstakes” Winners’ List, to MHMMemberEngagementCommunications@molinahealthcare.com. Requests for winners list must be received within ninety (90) days after the Sweepstakes Period.
- SPONSOR: Molina Healthcare of Michigan, Inc. 880 W. Long Lake Road, Suite 600, Troy, MI 48098
THE MOLINA HEALTHCARE OF MICHIGAN, INC.
MEMBER FEEDBACK SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Open to legal residents of MI, who are 18+ at the time of entry, and who are members in good standing of the Molina Michigan Medicaid health plan for at least the last six (6) months. Begins on 3/1/23 at 12:00 a.m. EST until 11:59 p.m. EST of 3/31/2023. To enter complete a sweepstakes entry form to be entered into the Sweepstakes emailed by Sponsor or available as a postcard. Up to twenty (20) winners will receive a 9th Generation iPad. Total ARV: $326.00. Prize may constitute taxable income. Odds of winning depend on number of entries. For more information, visit molinahealthcare.com, for Official Rules. Sponsor: Molina Healthcare of Michigan, Inc., 880 W. Long Lake Road, Suite 600, Troy, MI 48098.
Social Media Disclosure:
Short Disclosures for Social Media/Web Banners:
No purch nec. Legal residents of MI only, 18+, and who are members in good standing of the Molina Michigan Medicaid health plan for at least the past six (6) months. Prize may constitute taxable income. Ends 3/31/2023. Rules: molinahealthcare.com.