Molina's Breathe with Ease® Asthma Program
This program is for adults and children (ages two and up) with asthma. The program is offered at no cost to you. You will learn:
- About asthma triggers
- About early warning signs
- How to use asthma medicines the right way
- How to work with your provider to prevent asthma flare-ups
- How to use a peak flow meter and an inhaler with a spacer
You may receive:
- Asthma educational materials
- Help with services such as transportation and appointments
- Important asthma care tips
- Referral to an outside resource
- A newsletter
How do members enroll?
As a member, you are automatically enrolled if you have asthma.
- You can be referred to the program through a self-referral or a provider
- You must meet certain requirements to be in the program
- It is your choice to be in the program. You can ask to be removed from it at any time
Molina Healthcare uses the following information to identify members for this program:
- Other health management programs
Who do I contact for more information?
Please call our Health Management Department at (866) 891-2320 (TTY/TDD: 711). Our staff can give you more information. They can also let you know what programs you are currently enrolled in. You can also ask for a referral or to sign up for a program.