Complaints, Grievances, & Appeals
Member Complaint (Grievance) and Appeals
As a Molina Healthcare member, if you have a problem with your medical care or our services, you have a right to file a complaint (grievance) or appeal. A complaint (grievance) can be filed when you are unhappy with your care. Some examples are:
- The care you get from your provider.
- The time it takes to get an appointment or be seen by a provider.
- The providers you can choose for care.
An appeal can be filed when you do not agree with Molina Healthcare’s decision to:
- Stop, suspend, reduce or deny a service.
- Deny payment for services provided.
We want you to have access to the complaint (grievance) process and can help you through each step.
- How to file a complaint
- How to file an expedited appeal
- How to appeal a denial
- Request a State Fair Hearing
- Request an Independent Medical Review
You may request printed copies of all our content posted on our website. All appeals and grievances, forms associated services are available free of charge.