If you are new to Molina Healthcare, you can keep your doctors and services for at least 90 days from your enrollment date. Examples include medical, behavioral health, and pharmacy services.
If you are pregnant, you can stay with your doctor through pregnancy and post-partum.
If you are a Molina member and your doctor no longer participates with Molina, you can see your current doctor if you are receiving treatment for certain chronic diseases.
Molina will not approve continued care by a non-participating doctor if:
- You only require monitoring of a chronic condition
- The doctor has a restriction and you might be at risk
- The doctor is not willing to continue your care
- Care with the non-participating doctor was started after you enrolled with Molina
- The doctor does not meet Molina’s policies or criteria
Molina will help you choose new doctors and help you get services in the Molina network. Your doctor may call Molina at (888) 898-7969, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (TTY: 711) if they want to be in our network.