Your Member Identification (ID) Card
When you or your child becomes a member, you get a Member Identification (ID) Card in the mail from Molina Healthcare.
Please check your Member ID Card to make sure the information is correct. It has this information about your child on it:
- Member identification number (ID#)
- Date of birth (DOB)
- Primary care provider’s name (physician)
- Primary care provider’s office phone number (physician phone)
- Molina Healthcare’s 24 hours Nurse Advice Line toll-free number for English and Spanish speaking members
- Toll-free numbers for:
- Prescription-related questions and the identifier for Molina Healthcare’s prescription benefit
- Hospitals to notify Molina Healthcare of admissions for members
- Emergency rooms to notify Molina Healthcare of emergency room admissions for our members
Be sure to carry your child’s Member ID Card with you at all times.
- It is used by health care providers, such as your physician, pharmacist and hospital to determine if your child is eligible for services through Molina Healthcare.
- You must show it every time you get health care.
- If you lose your Member ID Card, you can get a new one this way: