When you become a member, you get a Member Identification (ID) Card in the mail from Molina Healthcare.
Your Molina MyCare Ohio Medicaid ID Card will now be your ID card for Medicaid.
Please check your Molina MyCare Ohio Medicaid ID Card to make sure the information is correct. It has this information on it:
- Your name
- Your member identification number (ID#)
- Your date of birth (DOB)
- Molina Healthcare's 24-Hour Nurse Advice Line toll-free number for English, Spanish and hearing impaired
- Phone numbers for prescription information to help you get your medicine
You should receive your Member Handbook and Molina MyCare Ohio Medicaid ID Card before your effective enrollment date.
Be sure to carry your Molina MyCare Ohio Medicaid ID Card with you at all times.
- It is used by health care providers, such as your doctor, pharmacist and hospital so that they know you are eligible for medical services.
- You must show it every time you get health care and for prescription drugs.
If your ID card is damaged, lost or stolen, call Molina Member Services right away. We will send you a new card. You can also request that a new card be sent to you and print a temporary ID card online at My Molina.
Tired of juggling all your Medicare and Medicaid cards? As a MyCare Ohio enrollee, you can choose to combine your Medicare benefits and your Medicaid benefits under your Molina MyCare Ohio plan. That means just one ID card to cover all your health care services! Learn More.