Molina Healthcare staff will help coordinate your care
Living with health problems and managing them can be hard. We offer special services and programs for members who need extra help with a health problem. Services are available to any adult or child who is receiving health services for an ongoing health problem. The programs are offered at no cost to you.
Molina Healthcare staff can help you:
- Coordinate care with other care management providers.
- Get covered medical services that you are eligible to receive.
- Set up medical appointments and tests.
- Set up transportation.
- Identify any gaps in care or healthcare needs.
- Find resources to help you with special healthcare needs and help your caregivers deal with day-to-day stress.
- Coordinate the move from one setting to another. This can include being discharged from the hospital.
- Find out if you're eligible for long-term care services and supports.
- Connect with community resources, such as Ohio Legal Aid or the local United Way.
- Find services that might not be benefits. This includes community and social services programs such as physical therapy with the schools or “Meals on Wheels.”
- Set up services with a primary care provider (PCP), family members, caregivers, and any other identified provider.
How do members enroll?
You can choose to join care management programs. You can also be referred to one of the programs through:
- Provider referrals
- Self referrals
Molina partners with other trusted healthcare organizations to help provide you the best care. These companies provide care management or other health services to help you manage your health.
You may receive letters and phone calls from these partners. They also work with your providers and specialists to support your healthcare. Materials from our partners will have the Molina logo.
These are Molina's trusted partners:
Partners for Kids (PFK)
Who do I contact for more information?
Please call our Care Management Department at 800-642-4168 (TTY 711). Our staff are available 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday and can give you more information. They can also let you know what programs you are currently enrolled in. You can also ask for a referral or ask to be removed from a program.
You can also manage your health care online with the secure My Molina member portal. With My Molina, you can:
- Check to see if you are in care management
- See your care manager's contact information
- Request care management and complete a Health Risk Assessment (HRA)
Printed copies of information posted on our website are available upon request.